Are you ready to recharge…?
Many people who use hearing aids find changing disposable batteries to be a fumbled event.
- They stash batteries all over the house, the office and the car, just in case the batteries run low before an important meeting.
- They find battery stickers in their hair.
- They drop a new battery and spend ten minutes combing the carpet to find it.
- Then of course, there is the risk that swallowing disposable batteries pose to pets and young children.
- Then, there is the environmental burden that comes from recycling used disposable batteries.
Well, now disposable batteries are becoming a thing of the past.
At Sandton Hearing & Balance, we are pleased to offer rechargeable hearing aid solutions from every supplier, and at every price point.
The rechargeable batteries are lithium-ion, meaning that they are resilient, robust, and they are covered by the 3 year warrantee period that accompanies most new hearing aid purchases. It means never having to change a battery again. Never having to buy a battery again. Simply put them onto charge each night while you sleep.
Are you due for an upgrade of your hearing aids? Make an appointment to discuss your options with your audiologist, or simply reply to this email and you can discuss your medical aid benefits and potential timing with your audiologist over email or over the phone.
Watch this 8 minute informative video if you would like more information about rechargeable hearing solutions: